Martini Absorb is a thermally-bonded polyester fibre insulation specifically engineered to provide high-performance sound absorption across a broad range of frequencies. The fine fibre blends used in Martini Absorb will enhance the low frequency performance over standard materials that are made only to a thickness and density specification.
Available in sheets or rolls; Martini Absorb is non-itch and doesn’t required any protective clothing or masks during installation. The product is available in black, grey or white.
- Semi-exposed behind perforated panelling and ceilings
- Industrial enclosures, HVAC ducts, silences and plant rooms
- Under soffit
- Partition wall cavity infill
- Suspended ceiling
- Outdoor environmental acoustic applications
Martini Absorb is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- No chemicals or resin binders are used in manufacture.
- Odourless and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- No waste is generated in manufacture.
- No water or ozone-depleting gases are used in manufacture.
- No chlorides are present in the product.
- Suitable for use in Green Star™ projects.