Martini Omega is a thermally-bonded polyester fibre insulation. It features Martini Flametex flame-resistant facing that offers both superior acoustic and thermal performance, with an improved aesthetic for use in areas where increased durability and appearance is important. The Flametex facing is available in black, white or concrete grey.
- Exposed soffit linings
- Under building car parks soffits
- Plant room's machinery enclosures
- Outdoor environmental noise abatement
Martini Omega is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- No chemicals or resin binders are used in manufacture.
- Odourless and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- No waste is generated in manufacture.
- No water or ozone-depleting gases are used in manufacture.
- No chlorides are present in the product.
- Suitable for use in Green Star™ projects.