Martini Thermaflex is a lightweight, thermal insulation specifically manufactured for use in flexible air‑conditioning ducts. Material thermal performance R values comply with AS 4859.1 and meet the requirements of the National Construction Code for both domestic and commercial air conditioning systems.
- Fitted between inner and outer sleeve of the flexible ducting
Martini Thermaflex is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- No chemicals or resin binders are used in manufacture.
- Odourless and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- No waste is generated in manufacture.
- No water or ozone-depleting gases are used in manufacture.
- No chlorides are present in the product.
- Suitable for use in Green Star™ projects.